#350 Led apple Comeback Stage at MCD

5:35 PM

Led apple made their comeback on Mnet CountDown about half an hour ago ! err 5.00PM Malaysian time ? And 6.00KST ! I was hoping for then to be first because streaming lags my laptop alot TT And thank goodness they were the first to perform ! I didn't manage to take any nice screenshots because it was already getting laggy. And I wanted to listen to the song :O These are the ones I managed to capture.


Check out Keonu's hair !! It's so short now !! And I think I saw him rapping at the beginning !!! Spot KyuMin's red hair. It's so....... red. I don't know if I hate it or love it >.<





HanByul still does his winking and the hand-across-my-eyebrow thing. LOL. I hope you know what I mean hahahah ! His hair is gold now :P And I tried to see YoungJun !! He cut his hair too ! :O I couldn't see properly because the camera angle kept changing. HyoSeok still looks good, and I think KwangYeon is no longer blonde. Can't see TT

And this part is credits to @LEDAfied : Time Is Up MV will be released on Feb 6th, 12pm KST.


T And to think I was waiting the whole day for their MV to come out. Sillly me TT But I'll still wait !! Led apple fighting !! <3

And the only part of the song that I can still remember for now is "time is up (you)~~~~~~~~~~"

Time Is Up Up Up (you) ~~~~~~~~ 

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites