#331 - Going Crazy

8:48 PM

Teen Top finally made their comeback on the 5th January 2012 !! WOOHOOO. I've been waiting for this !! All the teasers and pictures that they revealed are LOVE ! Seriously ! The image change from "ROMAN" to "IT'S" ..... it's just great ! From gentlemens to rebels. HAHAHAHA. 

Below is their album jacket photo :D I must say, Niel looks better with the shades on, CAP must have been hiding that hair under his cap for a long time, L.Joe looks good in brown, although I still prefer him in blonde, Chunji's red hair is love, I wish Changjo's face wasn't blocked by L.Joe's hand, and Ricky is still cute, as always <3


Niel revealed this picture after the drama teaser was released !! He did it because we couldn't see him in the teaser :)) hahahha. I wished it was more clearer though....

Ricky and Chunji !! :D The visual line. hahahaha. Both of them still have that cute look. Tsk Tsk.

CAP and Niel :D Shades look good on them. Like seriously. And their left hands are at the same place HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. What is this ? Oh well.

L.Joe  and Changjo !! L.Joe is the star of the music video this time !! HEHEHEHHE. I wish I was SoHyun in the mv :( And I'm so glad Changjo finally got more lines to sing !! :D


Teen Top - Going Crazy

I got addicted to this song. And I'm still replaying it <3
If you like it, try listening to the R&B slow mix version. It's awesome as well.

~ i need you babe babe babe ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ stop stop breaking my heart ~

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites