#337 - YouCam again ~

5:50 PM

 Please ignore this post if you don't want to see my camwhore pictures :)) This is the first and final warning. LOL. I think doing Bio notes got to my head. I kept snapping shots with the YouCam. Sigh. Let's start !

I like my eyes !!!! Especially my eye smile :) But it's hard to see with my specs on.

Half my peace sign got cut off oTL

Specs On !!!

I have no idea what I was thinking. My eyes look weird HAHAHAHHAA

One of my faves today. My earring looks so shiny :D And my eyes. And teeth !

weeheeee. Makes me think why I got this full frame specs. I usually go for the half frames.

Oh finally one with a not-cropped-out-peace-sign.

I cut Cuddles's fur today ! I like the smooth feeling. Even if it is uneven.

My eyes look tired. Because I am tired. Shall stop YouCam-ing.

HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH. OKAY BYE.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites