#333 - Current Wallpapers.

4:17 PM

I can't stand just updating my blog on the bio fish. It makes me........... feel weird. Like it's not my blog. Sigh.
I love staring at my phone now :) I transfered lots of Teen Top and Led Apple pictures from my laptop the my phone a few days ago. Guess who's my wallpaper now ? :D


LED Apple's Seo Young Jun !! <3 ♥   Guys who can play the guitar like Young Jun are just great ! This picture is from their album jacket photoshoot :3 So tall ! I think I'm.......... 30+cm shorter than him ? :( This is my home screen wallpaper ! EHHEHEHEHEHHE :D


And this is my lock screen wallpaper !! I like his kitara :) He has 3 guitars !! I wish he could sign mine x) Impossible dreams HAHAHAHA. And you can see KwangYun's bass in the picture too. Behind him is KyuMin !! HEHEHE.

I still can't wait for their album :(
I want him to update his twitter and facebook ! :(

Okay. Fangirling time is over. Time to sleep and do homework TWT

I miss Young Jun <3

P/S : How long does it take for something to reach here from Korea ? I still havent receive my signed Led Apple CD :( It's already been a week. Sigh. Shall wait another week.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites