#328 - Well Spent Days

9:20 PM







These picture were taken from my shopping time with Natalie on the 2nd ! Really enjoyed it ! Major shopping done ! I got 3 shirts and a pair high waisted shorts :) Really satisfied x) Although I wish I could have gotten new shoes ! The one I liked look ugly when I got the right size, and the other one I fell in love with didn't have my size :( sigh. When will I get new shoes ? And Cuddles has a dress now ! :D HEHEHE.


Natalie and I also made dinner for the first time ! We made macaroni cheese :) The first batch of sauce was niceeeeeeee ~ But the second batch didn't turn out as nice as the first one. It got slightly burnt so the whole sauce tasted...... burnt. And I  made too much macaroni ! Couldnt finish it all so it's rotting in the fridge. HAHAHA. But I felt like I achieved something. Just by making dinner. Who knows ? Hmmmmmmmm....





Today, Natalie and i went down to KL to renew our Rapid Bus Pass. The bus driver today was so kind ! It's hard to find ones like him :) Stood at the line for about half an hour ? Thank goodness we went early. The que behind us was so long, it curved ! Both lines curved ! LOL. I hate my rapid pass picture :( It looked fine in the computer.... until the dude adjusted the brightness. GONEEEEEE.

After that, Natalie went back home while I continued on to Subang ! Went to the Court 9 basketball court to prepare for a Leo project tomorrow ! If you happen to see a retarded looking banner, please forgive us U8Leos :) hehe. I even got a red heart shaped splash on my hand ! And it wasn't even on purpose !! Accidental ! HAHA.

Could it be ? Has L.Joe or YoungJun or Kevin fall for me ? :) I must be dreaming. I also did something in the afternoon, but I don't want to spoil it until tomorrow :) Shall udpate then ! Anyways, it's time to sleep ! First day of school tomorrow =D Can't miss it ! See you :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites