#346 - Another Day Out ~

10:52 PM

Woke up today to some door banging. I got annoyed so I opened the door roughly............... only to see my cousin. LOL. I was like ~!@#$%^&*()_+ ?????????? Yeah. I wanted to shout and show the "I'm sleepy, DO NOT DISTURB" face, but because it was her.............. sigh. What can I do ? 



Zoey !! My 6 year old cousin :D And Natalie ~ Couldn't sleep in because of her LOL. And neither could my sister and grandfather. All three of us woke up early today TT A little bit too early I think.


Poor Cuddles ! I know Cuddles likes attention, but even a hyperactive young girl like Zoey proves too much  for her :P Just look at Cuddles's face ! HAHAHA. But thanks to Zoey, she'll sleep early tonight without wreaking havoc :P


After eating lunch that our uncle made for us, we left to go visit Jason's house ! :D We were obviously late HAHA.



I still don't understand why the pictures I took of the vehicles on the road end up like that. It's like............


Bad hair day TT


Reached his house around 3 ? :) Not that bad :P And WEEEHEEEE. Received angpau from his mother :) Thankyou aunty ! I wasn't expecting any since he said his mum will be out O.O


He let me use the mini laptop :)) And I spammed KPOP songs LOL. Because Jason could only tolerate songs from Rain, he played the Duck Song, Bollywood songs, some Pokemon Real Life videos and lots more. It was so.............. ENTERTAINING. I totally forgot about KPOP for a second HAHAHA. One second !


HE HAS AN ALL TIME LOW T-SHIRT. AND NATALIE KEPT STARING AT IT. LOL.





Some random pictures I took in his house :) Did I mention that I like fruitcake ? :D Especially the ones that my grandmother makes x) yummy ! the best I've ever had !!!


The original purpose was to help Natsumi pass her keahlian :D But..................................................... :)


This is by far the cutest teddy bears on a train I have ever seen :)
HEHEHS.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites