#332 - Fish !

4:04 PM

Did this for Bio...... I think my hands still smell like fish. The pictures are quite blurry ! If only Samsung phones had auto focus :( But still, enjoy the fish-picture-spam ! :)


Taken before cutting the fish.


Opened the mouth. The teeth , (at least I think it was the teeth) looked weird. And scary. I don't want to be eaten by a fish.



This reminded me for Form 4 ! The operculum and the gills and........ you know. 





The intestine and the stomach ! I found the shit too... Disgusting TWT and i think the tiny green thing I found before taking this picture was the bile duct. If a fish even has one. Accidently washed it away before taking the picture. Oh well.


I got fed up with the fish smell. Dragged everything else out of the fish.


Yupp. The liver and the heart. Tore the liver off from the intestine. It got so annoying -_________- I tore the heart out too. Thank goodness the fish wasn't alive.


Ze Liver.


And the heart.



........................................ Did this on the 8th January. My hands still smell like fish. Sigh.

You Might Also Like

3 lovebites

  1. Thanks for the evil fishy pictures lol XD
    I shall be haunted...
    If your hands still smell like fish, rub them against stainless steel ^o^
    It gets the smell out :D
    If your sink ain't made out of stainless steel then you can buy a stainless steel soap at Daiso :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ! try it :P it's just plain disgusting.
    stainless steel soap ? LOL. shall go daiso soon <3
    thanks for the tip :P

    ReplyDelete