#280 - Subway :)

10:05 PM


Finally used the Subway vouchers I got from Leo Installation :) I had five of it earlier. Was so bored I gave one to my sivik teacher. Seriously, don't ask why. I just did. And I have another one to Bryan cause I used it to bribe him to help out with a school service leo project HAHAHA. And also because I won't be needing 4 vouchers anyway. 3 was enough for my dinner with Seik Yng, Menn Sze, Shinnie, Menn Sze and Sam last Thursday.


I hanged out at Seik Yng's house after school. Had a small chat before leaving for Taipan to meet up with the rest at 6. Seik Yng's hair is just shoo pretty :3 And I love natural lighting :) Or rather outdoor lighting. The best light you can get for camwhoring HAHHAHAHA.


Called Shinnie to go last minute :) Was glad she could make it. And you know, when Seik Yng, Shinnie and I went to Taipan..... neither of us knew / remembered where subway was -_______________-" Damn phail weyh that time. HAHA. It was my first time there so........... :)


I only remember choosing Hearty Italian, with steak and cheese, lettuce and tomato, and ketchup with mayonnaise. I laike :D teehee. I'll come back for more when I'm not broke. Especially with friends :D



I think our camwhoring moments started quite fast. Finished eating and out comes all the cameras. Actually, just my phone camera and Yvonne's ipod. LOL. I think Sam's and Seik Yng's phone came out for awhile :D heheh. Oh well. I damn jakun that day.


I just realized that if I'm not paying attention to something I'll end up humming a random song. Realized that only when I got weird looks from Menn Sze and Seik Yng. LOL. But I can't help daydreaming when I'm ignored / bored / nothing to do / lifeless / not interested in whatever around me / ........ , well, you get the idea right ? :/


But then again, I love them :)
From a jakun , vivi :DDD

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites