#262 - Overdose of Boredom.

2:25 PM

HELLO. This is a delayed post. I wanted to blog about this yesterday, but after I came home I was too sick to blog. So sick I think I sneezed my loudest yesterday as well. Oh wells. Went to pyramid yesterday as I thought the pesta tanglung meeting was at 3. But after reaching, I found out the meeting was already over, and that it was at 11. So I rotted at Sunway Pyramid with my sister.


So... I think one of our first stops (besides T-bowl) was the pet shop near giant :P Well, the only pet shop in pyramid. HAHAHAHHA. Was staring at these hamsters for quite some time after the mini rex rabbit hid from me ! D: sigh. I like hamsters. But they're smelly. And I think Cuddles is capable of eating them.

 

Stopped by Full House and the jigsaw puzzle shop in Asian Avenue. It was my first time going inside Full House, to be honest. HAHAHAHA. And I wish I could buy all the glow in the dark jigsaws the Asian Avenue shop had ! IT WAS AWESOME :D and if you wear white, you'll glow in the dark too. HEHEH. I is awesome like that.


Did you know ? Jusco is a nice place to find clothes :) And they have Harajuku fashion there !! <3 I like Jap Fashion :P Harajuku <3 HEHE.Above is my sis wearing a Harajuku dress with some random jacket she took. LOL.


And well, I couldn't resist trying them on too :P hehehe. Boredom can kill you. Especially if you have nothing better to do. Mark my words.


Decided to sit down and read at MPH. So bored and we got fed up and tired of walking. Natalie was shooooo happy when she found her Harry Potter books to read. HAHA. While I got so bored and read girly books and fables and whatever the small kids read. I think I found a Barney book too. LOL !


"So, are we going for a walk or not ?"   &   "Maybe I'll just chew my leash instead". Found that in a book I thought would be full of doggy information, but instead was slapped in the face with about 10 pages of the above cuteness. There was one about eating. Forgot what it said :S But the above picture sounds like Cuddles allright. Seriously. Either that or Cuddles just bites the leash to drag me wherever she wants to go oTL.

And before going home, I stopped by Sinma to get myself a hairband. Thought of wearing it to school since all my hair clips are getting retarded. And I lose them frequently so yeah, I don't look that bad or that nerdy in it right ? :S I remember I used to wear it in primary school.

Oh yeah. I even bought some stationaries with Natalie at Popular. Going back to school time. zzz. Need to restock on stuff.

And before I forget, while we were sitting at MPH, there was this little boy who came and shot us with his HAND GUN. like PEW PEW PEW !! And all we did was laugh. THAT BOY WAS SO CUTE HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

kbaii :D vivi hates delayed posts.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites