#276 - This Should Sum My Day Up.

9:19 PM

Samsung Galaxy Mini :) My new phone. It also happens to be my sister's phone. Only difference is that I bought mine at RM499 while she bought hers at RM549. WIN. HAHA. But I don't like having the same phone as another person :( Especially when one of them is my sis, and another one is a friend I see often. Sigh. But I have phone issues. Either that or the phone will bound to have issues with me.

Picture grabbed from google. More or less I guess it does look  like it :/ HAHA. Okay. Moving on.


I FOUND ANOTHER ANIME TO WATCH <3 Was browsing through a list of anime :D And then I came across this one,


Umi Monogatari ~ Anata Ga Ite Kureta Koto ~

I only watched 4 episodes so far but it's a nice anime to watch :) Well, for me, that is. You see, I'm just the kind of person who likes an anime as long as the art's pretty and the music's nice. JOKING. The story is sorta you know, been there, done that, seen it before sorta thing, but I can't help feeling drawn to this anime :) I guess that's what you get from not watching anime for so long. But it's really nice :) Don't watch if you get bored easily, please.

Oh well. I still have to finish up my moral folio, accounts folio, TrEES presentation and survey forms comparison. Not to mention I have homework to finish and final exams to study for. What else can make it worse ? OH YEAH. Mental depression. I think I'm suffering from depression. KIDDING AGAIN. I'm just too bored. K. Bai.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites