#261 - It Was A Smurfy Day ;)

10:22 PM



HELLOREADERS :D It's a smurfy day ! I feel so smurfy ! Went out today with Sharon and Eunice ! :D All pakat to wear dress hahahah. Its been a long time since I last went out with those two. And such a long time since I wore a dress out. Anyways, our movie to watch The Smurfs was at 3.20PM, so we went shopping for a lil while first ;) Eunice was wearing a dress with SLIPPERS. So we walked around to get her new heels :P


Then we walked around and did what we girls do best. Wanna know the steps ? ITS EASY :D I'm only listing it down to make my blog post look long today. LOL. I'm that bored now. Not to mention my sister got me into floral dresses :( Too bad forever 21 has smurftastic prices D: OKAYYY NEXT.
1) Walk into any random clothes store.
2) Pick a few clothes to try on ;)
3) Try it on in the fitting room.
4) CAMWHORE HAHAHHAHA x)
5) Put the clothes back.
6) Cabutttt ! ;)


Oh, and don't tell anyone where you learnt that from ;) If you haven't done that before la. HAHAHHAA. I'm teaching bad things now :( tsk tsk. AND BEFORE I FORGET. Eunice said "Where's Natasha?" today ! nuuuuuuuuuuu ! Am I that small ? I was just next to Sharon when she said that ! RAWR. Second blow this week. I'm so dead TWT


Okay. We got tired pretty fast after all the fitting room session. Sharon was hungry so we went to T-Bowl to eat :) Eunice was asking us "Who you guys camwhore?" HAHAHAHA. And she attempted to camwhore right there in the restaurant ! MYGOSH. Epic la she.


And after T-bowl, went for our second round of shopping/window shopping. Then we realized it's time for the movie to start :O So we rushed to the cinema to catch our movie. THE SMURFS !!! :D <3 La la la la la la, sing a happy song ! :D

The Smurfs is such a smurftastic movie ! :D They're being an influence now, really. I'm like, la la la la la la. sing a happy song =D such a mood changer HAHAHAHA. I shall now sing this song whenever I'm feeling down. It should get me feeling smurfingly good in no time. LOLOLOLOLOL. They use the word "smurf" for almost everything ! SO CUTE. Its weird how the smurfs weren't given any shadow ._. damn fake. and well...the hugging scenes all looked fake. HAHAHAHA. But the smurfs are lovable ;) I almost forgot Katy Perry was voicing Smurfette ! hahah ! Gosh I damn phail.



And after coming back home, tested sis's new phone camera. I would have posted up a smiley face picture but unfortunately I didn't like the ones that I was smiling in. So I decided to post this up :P I like the colour though. Not as nice as my Sony phone, but acceptable :D Sorry sis, you gotta put up with my camwhoreness and get eyesores. Dah lah I edited all the lighting and exposure for all the pictures today. I'm suddenly so in love with it ! Although I know I'm bad at it :P BUT I LAIK.

I'm getting bored of Pyramid. Went there on Sunday to go shopping with my sis. Went again on tuesday for leo post mortem meeting. Then today's outing. I have to go again tomorrow for another leo meeting and on Saturday, again, for a leo meeting. But right now my mum suddenly PMS. So yeah. Back up finding people to attend meeting for me ._____." This is what you get for going out so many times when your mum is the driver. Rawr. KHXBAI.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites