#274 - VONNEYH.

11:39 PM

I know 7 people with their birthdays today. 6 of them are in my very own school. 4 of them are in Form 4. But only 1 of them is special to me :))) Yupp, its none other than Yvonne Ng <3


Friends since Form 1, and I can still remember how we met. And how your first impression on me was "gangster". LOL. Okayy, not so gangster but slightly tomboy-ish la. For all I know now you're a KPOP freak. HAHAHAHA. and four years in school and i'm still not in the same class as you :(( rawr.



Remember this ??? :DDDDD HAHAHAHA. Oh wells. Time passes by so fast. Taken last year if i'm not mistaken, since elayne is there and you're the only one with white shoes :P HEHEHE.


C'mon la Vonn, admit it ! You love mai dog :P Too bad she's blending with your shirt in this pic HAHAHAHA. I just realized I typed out almost everything I wanted to say in your birthday multimedia text. Can't really say much here since I'm not the mushy mushy type LOLOLOL HAHAHAHHA.


Yupp :)) Pictures from a few of the many times we spent together this year :D


 And when I went throught my blog birthday labels, I just realized that I blogged to you on your birthday before. HAHAHA. http://nat-xo.blogspot.com/2010/09/162.html <- read it again weyh ! things i'll say to you over and over again once a year. yeah. its mostly the same stuffs. i'll get you your present soon :3 heheh. Happy Birthday Vonn <3


You Might Also Like

0 lovebites