#275 - Frying Eggs :)

4:27 PM

I didn't fry any eggs since..... I shifted house from USJ9. I THINK. I can barely remember the last time I bothered to fry eggs. I don't like to. The popping oil freaks me out. I'd rather make egg omelettes or egg rice but fried eggs ? I'l pass. Until yesterday.



LOOK AT MAI BEAUTIFUL WHITE FRIED EGG <3
so white compared to the ones my mum make ;) hehe. i shoo happy !


I fried 5 of them yesterday for dinner !! HEHE. One each ! LOL.


Sis drenched them in soya sauce ;) hahahha. I feel so proud of myself *pats self* TEEHEE. Never though I'd fry eggs for the family HAHAHA. And my mum and aunt praised me for cooking such nice eggs :') Never felt so awesome by frying eggs before HAHAHAHA. Gosh I'm so happy I can't believe I'm blogging about fried eggs. Something wrong with me D: kthxbai.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites