#281 - Say CHEESE :D

6:46 PM

Went out for lunch today :) Pictures from lunch are still being edited. P/S : I only edit the exposure and shadow. Urgh, pizza hut's lighting is soooo not nice for camwhore :/ So when we stopped by Subang Permai when mum wanted to check out the phones and buy numbers, sis and I camwhored in the car :D Of course, testing some of the camera effects we downloaded from the Samsung Galaxy Mini market.

Yupp :) We were too bored.


I know the picture on the phone doesn't match my face, but I was just posing for Natalie's phone :p TEEHEE. Taken with her Little Photo camera installed on  her phone. I think she lomo-ed it or something. I have it on my phone but I can't remember all the effects HAHA.


I downloaded this camera called PUDDING CAMERA.
And it has a fisheye effect ! HAHA. Gawd I find fisheye amusing.


Sis :P


 I AM LAZY TO ROTATE THIS. But I like it :) heheh. 


I'm still trying to figure out how this picture works but I'm loving it allright :)


Thank you for my straight teeth.


Need I say more ? It's Natalie :)



picture post stops here :D kbai ! :DDDDDD

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites