#271 - Piano Days.

4:25 PM



Life is like a piano,
The white keys represent happiness and the black keys represent sadness.
But as you go through life's journey,
Remember that the black keys make music too :)


I seriously miss the times I used to play the piano for fun.
I seriously miss the times I used to play the piano just for your ears.
I seriously miss the times I used to play the piano when I had a dream.

Looking back at my youtube videos, It takes me back to the past. Few years back. So much has changed. I stopped taking piano classes because I can't afford it anymore. And now that I'm so busy, I hardly have time to play it properly. My piano is literally collecting dust. Sigh. Enjoy the video above :) My most viewed and liked video on youtube :D hehe.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites