#266 - Bus Ride Home.

3:39 PM

Back to school ! Can't believe I had a dream that I was going to be late for school, and woke up at 5.37 !! zzz. But for once I could wake up properly at 6 in the morning :P Not bad. Anyways, went to school today for the first time since I got my news specs. YVONNE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SAID I LOOKED LALA AND NERDY. DAMN YOU LOL. HAHAHA. Others said it was cute and nice :) YAY. Okay I like my new specs now teehee. *i'm gonna die*


So... mum started her new job today. And that means Natalie and I have to take the bus back home. It wasn't so bad. Today was the first time I actually took a bus back home. Not to mention that there's only four buses which come to Sungei Way D: Metro bus number 10 and 13, and Rapid KL U63 and U67. Was sitting forever at the bus stop near Court 7. Missed a metrobus earlier. Then when I saaw U63 I rejoiced TWT Finally get to go home !!


And I finally put my umbrella to use ! HAHAHAHHAHA. Gosh. I just realized my specs make my nose look big. Sigh. I'll dislike my specs a lil bit now. LOL HAHAHAH KBAI :D

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites