#272 - JOCS, No Longer 16.

3:05 PM


I can't remember the last time I blogged to wish someone happy birthday. Cuddles's birthday isn't counted eventhough its the most recent one, she's a dog! She'll never read that blog post. zzz. Anyways, I finally remembered why I stayed up late last night. Can't believe I forgot -.- Before sleeping I was like... Why did I stay up so late for ? *zzzz* I blame my short term memory. Wanted to send a text but it'll end up like the time I sent one to Ryan. It was so long it became an MMS. Burns credit alot. So I shall blog. No limits here anyways :D

HAPPY MALAYSIA DAY :D

And Happy Birthday Joshua ! :D I'm still trying to get over the fact that I've passed by / seen / been at the same events with you and yet not know who on earth you were until Leo Forum 2011. Yup, I barely remembered your name, remembered it only when I saw the friend request on facebook :X HAHA. Kill me.

You're a great person daddy :) Please get me a mum soon. *winkwink* Cuz I hate breaking the news to you that you already have a grandson. pffttt :D And he calls me Ah Ma ! And now that you're no longer 16, I finally feel an age gap difference HAHAHAHA. Happy 17th Birthday Josh, I'll catch up on the age in about 7 months time :P

All the best with your SPM later on, and your undang test I believe. And get your driving license soon ! HEHE. Is google still your partner in crime for your stalking business ? AND LET'S GO COMIC FIESTA AFTER YOUR SPM. Loads of cosplayers to stalk :D hehe. Yes, I will need stalking pros to help D: orz.

I hope you'll enjoy your day :) And every other day of your life. Stay healthy and good looking and awesome 8D P/S: I hope you didn't forget you owe me a lollipop. LOL. And I'll get you something soon. Not sure when i'll see you again anyways ;) I shall stop here. I'm having a writer's block and I accidently deleted the text draft. Can't recall what I wanted to say. But Happy Birthday once again :)

Thanks for everything :) 

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites