#270 - Pesta Tanglung & Sambutan Hari Raya

7:18 PM

It was awesome. Plain awesome. Minus the sudden rainfall towards the end and I might have typed absolutely awesome. My english vocabulary has its limits and I'm stuck with the word "awesome" right now. Can't think of any better word. Maybe ... IT WAS GREAT.

Woke up early , and I reached MPSJ around 10. Thought we would have plenty of work to do. Turns out I just sat there folding manila cards, then tieing strings around pieces of paper for the wishing tree. Sigh. If I knew I'd come later than that.



Went for lunch around 1.30PM with Delnah, Brian Tan and Ka Heng. Brian suggested we have HonKee Porrige for lunch LOL. I never knew that place existed. HAHAHAHAA. How sad can I get ?


I had salted egg with minced pork porridge for lunch :) I dislike the ginger ! Urgh ! And I ordered two drinks, iced milo ( see ?! MILO AGAIN ) and coke. Finished the drinks but I didn't even eat half the porridge. I blame that on the food stories we had over lunch. I would prefer not to remember that again cuz I'm going to eat dinner soon LOL.


After lunch we were screwed straight away because it rained ! LOL. And we didn't bring any umbrellas ! I would have one, but Natalie took mine and didn't gave it back so...... We walked / ran in the rain all the way back to MPSJ. HAHA. Above picture shows how Ka Heng and Brian ran around to dry themselves. LOL.


HAHAHA. Due to the rain, our inflatable shark slide was wet, so yeah, drying it was a pain though. And apparently if you slide down in the middle you get stuck in the mouth :P


HELLO MENNSZE :D 


HI XHIANG LYNN :D so many people wanted to see her that day hahahahah !


HEHE SHINIE :D Can't recall the last time I took a picture with her.


HAHAH HI :D U8 Leos promoting biscuits and mooncakes ! :D


From left ignoring me ; Adrian, Elayne, Bryan Chang. 


WENT FOR FACE PAINTING WITH ADRIAN AND ELAYNE :D


Elayne's design :) damn nice :D hehehe. 


and my design ! :D adrian took the same design as me :D weeehee <3


The moment I took this picture I knew it was going to become someone's profile picture. hahahahaha.


Same feeling the moment I saw this pic. LOL. Ended up being my profie picture :3


ALL I WANTED TO DO IN THIS PICTURE IS TO BE TALLER THAN VONN.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I shall stop here. So many things happened in one day I can't remember it all. Saw damn alot of people I haven't seen in awhile. Performance were great. Thank Yu Liang for sending me home ! :D hehehehe. And not to mention the things that happened when Yu Liang's car keys ran out of battery LOL. From the time I left home until I reached home, everything was just awesome :D <3

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites