#264 - Snip... Snip... Snip...

3:57 PM


This is how my hair looks like now. But I'm so bored of it I want to cut it. I think I said this before a few blog posts back. You can check to prove it :P Was chatting with Pei Ling about hair last night. She kept asking me how to cut her hair. HAHAHA. Brings back memories ! She used to ask me that last year too :P Only thing is, last year I totally didn't know how to answer her, and this year, I THINK I helped her decide what style to cut :P HEHEHEHE. She's gonna cut like BB's Seungri ! WEEEHEEEEE.

And then I asked her for help ! LOL. My turn to get hair consultations TWT And this is what I got.....
"you close your eyes, then think a short moment what you wanna cut, then tell out  :P"
"what style you wanna try ? try something new :P"
Never knew she was shooo good at giving advice hahahaha ! well, she suggested some styles in the end.....


I like the one on the right. hahaha. but i prefer the fringe on the left :/ sigh. pakat-ed to go cut hair with Pei Ling. Hopefully she remember laaaa. Otherwise I'll have to wait for another hair cut session. oTL. Why is it so hard to decided what style to cut for my precious hair ? *sayangs hair* HAHAHHA. Okay, did I mention this before ? I LOVE MY HAIR :3 Second after my eyes. LOL. You should learn to love yourself too ! :) HEHE.

kbai, vivi.


You Might Also Like

0 lovebites