#269 - Playing Around.

10:03 PM

 Sis was trying out one of her new phone applications she downloaded. I obviously became a victim test subject for the application. Results are as follow. Felt like uploading it since I have nothing better to update my blog with :P Mind you, I didn't edit them.


#1. IT'S SO DARK. And I finished reading the book in the picture just now. Sigh.


 #2. OH GAWD MY SKIN SO ORANGE.


#3. WTH HAHAHAHAHHAHA. Wanted to show off the specs but........


#4. EPIC RIGHT I KNOW. Stupid thingy blocked my eyes :/


#5. I have quite alot of hair you know :) And I still want it longer.


#6. My favourite picture of the day :) That stuffed dog is called "Fifi". HEHE :D

I hope I didn't blind your eyes or caused you eye sore :)
kgoodnites. see you tmr at the pest tanglung and sambutan hari raya if you're going :D

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites