#279 - TrEES , Judging Visit.

9:26 PM

Judging visit for TrEES was yesterday , 29th September 2011. Took me 3 drafts to get the presentation right. And I hoped the judges didn't fall asleep with my voice. I still have alot to work to do when it comes to presentations :/ POWERPOINT presentations.

Took us few days - one week to prepare for this. Couldn't stayback most of the time though. Committee members are awesome. Teacher advisors are twice as awesome. Nuff said. I just felt like the judging visit should be on my blog. To remind me of what happened that day. Not much I can put to words but......   :)


Taken during my presentation :)


They wanted a picture of our DIY shirts since it was so awesome HAHAHA. The back of the shirt was coordinated to be like our tumblr blog. If you haven't checked it out, go to 


And the front was self designed. Mine says "I don't have a home so I'm staying on this shirt" with a yellow bird on it HAHAHA. Credit goes to Natalie for that. :)


After the presentation and a short Q&A session, we brought the judges around the classes for the random student interview :) We showed the the Green Corner in our class :D teehee.


Stopped by 4B for quite a long time because they interviewed those who did the logbooks too. Thank you to all the Mentis and Mentors who answered them :) Very much appreciated.


Well , I lead them halfway around school. Being infront and thinking how fast I should walk was ......... kinda weird. Had to stop and look behind like... every 10 seconds ? HAHA.


After walking around the school, we went back to the exhibition hall to show them our materials. Above is one of it :D HEHEH. I know it's awesome.


And we continued with another Q&A session. A longer one this time. Was the last to answer. Couldn't think what to say so I crapped alot. I think everyone did.


Took a group picture with the judges and our Transformer robot :)


TAAA-DAAA ! :D GREENTHUMBS SMK USJ 8 2011 <3

:)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites