#265 - Let's Walk Together :)

3:29 PM



This happened yesterday. Cuddles kept licking me all over when I was playing angry birds rio on my sis's new phone :/ Wanted to play but I think she wanted to play as well. Hence the licking. And my sis was taking a picture :O Was trying not to laugh but manatau I made that face ._.


I LAIK THIS PIC HAHAHAHA. Gosh. It looks so anime-ish. Do you get what I mean ? Something like the picture below. Credit goes to my sis :P


Damn I love Kira and Athrun <3 HEHEHE. Well, anyways, if you still don't get what I mean then forget it


Stop giving me that face Cuddles D< !! I know you want to go and walk so stop licking meeeee !!


But I took her out in the end anyways. I gave in to all that licking ._____.


HEHEHE happy dog ! kbai :D

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites