#263 - Just Keep Swimming.....

3:07 PM


Woke up at 7 this morning just to go swimming with my fb girlfriend, pikachu and panda ;) Okay, maybe not 7 sharp, I snoozed the alarm till 7.20! HAHA. Poor Seik Yng kena bully by Pei Ling in the water. And I made panda piggy back me for awhile :P HEHEHE. I am so short to be in the deepest part of the pool :O But they're too tall to follow me to the shallow side. So yeah, Stuck somewhere in the middle of the pool. I miss the feeling of floating on the water ;) But then, overdose of chlorine water today. Was still sick from yesterday so my nose wasn't working so well. I think I still have water in my lungs. Urgh. And my ears !


HI. This is Seik Yng ;) My fb girlfriend ! HEHEHE <3


And this is En Yee ;) You can call her Panda :P HAHAHA. I think.


And this, is Pikachuuuuu :D Or you can call her Pei Ling.


I just realized that this was taken when I was in the pool. HAHA yeah. Seik Yng took my phone for me ;) And the I snap snap and snap more pictures of them. Too bored. Was the last to get out of the pool. 

 

But in the end I got out of the pool anyways. Went to the toilet for a quick shower and changed. Then off for brunch ! Was starving by that time :( And it wasn't even 11 !!! Merely 10 something. LOL !


sooooooo....panda drove us to USJ14 to makan. Ate wan tan mee. And drank milo. Haha. I wonder what's wrong with me and milo. I just....seem to order milo everytime. If it's not milo, its watermelon juice, or lychee. Sigh. Drinking habits.


And I like this picture best ;) You look so damn pretty la Seik Yng !! <3


HEHEHEHHEHE. PIKACHU ! Such a long time since I lasted posted your face or even blogged about you on my blog :P Picture on the left was taken when she was "ready" and claimed it was nice without looking at it. Picture on the right was taken first, but after I laughed she said its "ugly" and then said "DELETEEE!". HAHAHA. Not deleting yo ! :D


Camwhored with Seik Ying in the car ;) hehe. And seik yng, if you're reading this, HOW DARE YOU DELETE YOUR OWN PICTURE WHEN YOU TOOK MY PHONE D: IT WAS SO NICE !


OKAY. Enough camwhore pictures ;) I posted all here since Seik Yng doesn't want them on fb :( Your face not ugly la ! LOL. kthxforreading. vivi loves you blog readers ! And if you're bored, please do check out the birth of my other picture-only blog at http://nat-mg.blogspot.com  !! :) And follow if you like it ! :D THANKS. KBAI.

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites