#273 - Play With Fire :)

10:11 PM

This is an overdue post. Again. Gosh I hate this. I can barely remember what happened. Well, let's see how much I remember la ;)


Last Friday night, I went to SM Sri Kuala Lumpur with Sharon, Li Yin, Li Hui, Sir Kah Sern and Sir Ryui Bynn under 132PJ to help out with the campfire :D I think the small kids / scouts were actually having a camp in their school compound, and the campfire was part of their malam kebudayaan. Oh wells, above picture was taken while we were testing our fireball :))


Li Yin ! I think she was copying the maple fighting action style and I snapped a picture halfway through it. LOL. Had dinner at Sri KL's canteen. The food isn't that bad. The chicken was hard though D: and Sharon's fork and spoon had problems HAHAHAHA. The spoon bent halfway and one of the edges of the fork bent up halfway when she was eating too ! tsk tsk tsk.


It began to drizzle before the campfire session started. Since wet wood = no campfire , my umbrella had to protect it ! HAHAHA. As shown above, but in the end the canteen workers brought out the poncho so I could take back my umbrella :') And the left picture shows our fireball :P Made out of tin can and a sri kl shirt cloth we tore and metal wire. HEHEHE. It starts the fire and its good enough :P


 Damn. Don't you just loveeee the fire ? :) Drenching the wood with turpentin was hard. Turpentin evaporates so fast we had to pour it twice ! RAWR. At least the fire started :D and burned. and lasted till the very end of the campfire :D teehee.


 Took this when I went to the campfire to throw more wood in. The fire was in need of more food :D And it was damn hot too. Could feel the heat from far away. I think Sharon's back got slightly singed by the fire when we were holding the bamboo stick for the Limba Rock. She was standing near the fire. LOL.


Well of course we didn't have to help out throughout the whole event. We had time to sit down and enjoy the show as well ! :D Malam kebudayaan ma ! HAHA. But most of them showed some pretty patriotic stuff,  since it was Malaysia Day. No surprises there. And of course, my day isn't completed without a little bit of camwhoring with my darling Sharon :) <3





 Oops. Okaaaaaayyyyy. Maybe its more than a little bit. HAHAHA. At least I didn't make the pictures X-Large like most of the other landscape pictures in the blogpost :P heheheh. Wanted too, but.... I scared I'll overspam your eyes with camwhore pictures so yeah :X You know I want my face big big but I'll be screwed after that LOLOLOL HAHAHAH K continue.


Continued with more pictures LOL. Wanted to squeeze / hold Li Yin's body but err... fail ? :D


So, after a whole night (actually just about an hour or two ?) of taking care of the fire / entertain small kids / eating food / teaching them songs and games , we took a short walk around the school :D And we finally knew where they were camping ! RAWR. I envy them laaa. Got swimming pool and all :'(


 They ended the night with some thingy. I have no idea what its called. Apparently you can find it at I-city. Its colourful and it spins and you can make it go up into the sky and fall back down on your head :P heh. Left quite abruptly cuz my mum already reached. Sigh. Oh wells. That's all I can remember I guess :)

Didn't regret going there that night. It was awesome :D I love my fire picture. k goodnite :))


You Might Also Like

0 lovebites