#344 - CODA

2:09 PM

I'm so happy ! I got my Ledapple signed album today ! Seriously, this is my first ever KPOP album <3 The only others I have are anime soundtracks. Wait.. are those even albums ? HAHAHAHA. I'm just soooo happy XD Thank you to Korea.com !! :) And for those wondering how I got it, I won it from the Wave K Super Rookies voters competition ! Yeah... I've never been this lucky before.


I was supposed to get it on the 20th ! But because my aunt was out and I was at school, no one took it for me TT 21st - 24th , my mum assumed the post office was closed due to Chinese New Year, so I only got it today. But still, I kept smiling when I saw it ! Kept staring at their signatures :D kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3


The car was so shaky even my glasses decided to move HAHAHAHA. But I still like this picture. Maybe because I look fairer :P


The moment I saw this I got a mini heart attack !! <3 Finally get to see it up close !! And it's for myself xD


KwangYeon actually wrote L.E.D.A. !! I'm such a bad photographer ! 


KyuMin oh KyuMin ~~~ Why did you sign down there ? It's so hard to see ! It's visible at a certain angle.. but still.... TT


Getting it today made my day <3 I don't care if it's hot ! I don't care if it's really bored staying at home today ! All I know is that I now have Ledapple's signed 2nd mini album !! <3<3<3

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites

  1. Lol my sister is a huge fan of these kpop and jpop bands lol. I dont know anything about it but its pretty popular here in the states

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah really ?? that sounds good ! they should have received more attention XD and you should try to give them a listen :))

    ReplyDelete