#428 - It's Too Pretty

10:10 PM


Dimples are facial muscle deformities. I found out about that yesterday, and here I am thinking whether to be happy or sad. But since I like the way my dimples are, I'll just choose to be happy :P HEHEHE. And hi there ! I'm blogging right now because I lost focus on studying. I can't seem to get into the study mode. It's bad enough that SPM trials are right after the raya holidays. 

And why is it that we live in a world where we can never satisfy ourselves ? Always filled with desires you can't possible satisfy for a long period of time. Please don't think too far. I meant fashion wise, since I'm a female who loves shopping. Recently I've been into leggings. I always have, actually. But I don't have the height nor slim legs to flaunt it.

Graffiti style !
Pixels!
Paint
Cartoon !
Aren't they just pretty ? I've been exercising alot recently. And I'm proud to say I definitely lost some fats already. But I'm just not there yet :P When I do, you can bet that I'm getting these leggings. HEHEHEHE. Tattoo leggings have also caught my eyes recently. Now you don't need to get a real tattoo or buy those temporary ones !

you can find them on fb : Miss Queen Closet

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites