Nov W1 - Weekend ~

11:39 PM

Hi lovelies!!


I'm not too sure what I'm thinking about this November energy so far... but my period is here so I might have been biased towards the bad mood swings LOL. Honestly this past week the only memorable thing was the 2 days of my weekend HAHAHA.


On Saturday I had a movie date with le boyfie! We went to watch Eternals at the newly opened Dadi Cinemas, at Damen Mall. We wanted to test out the new cinema since there's rarely a new cinema around. So far we're quite happy with the quality and ambiance... the only thing that is a downer for now is the new leather seat smell the moment you enter the cinema! It'll probably be gone after awhile. I liked that the staff were willing to take note of our movie theatre and seat number to deliver the food if it's gonna take awhile.


But the best part is getting to wear a new dress that I bought A LONG TIME AGO. Was probably from he time I bought dresses for CNY HAHAHA. And it's finally worn... to take pics with Christmas decorations HAHAHA. Super happy with the pictures that day... I'll probably post them on Insta soon!


Oh, Dadi Cinemas have an amazing photograph worthy spots everywhere! You could probably find a corner to take a picture. Even the entrance has a hulk and a car HAHAHA


Needed to put one pic of le boyfie :) He looked super tall here!


Mandatory couple selfie :) 


Sunday was a fun day with Sharon!!! We decided to make Insta reels together to Somi's XOXO. I spent Sat night trying to learn the chorus HAHAHHA I barely managed to make it through to the next day and still messed up a bit here and there... but I'm quite happy for like... a 2 hour effort HAHAHAHA


And of course, lotsa pictures hehehe! I guess I'll have to go through all the videos and pictures to see which one is the best one to post on Insta @.@ Cause we only like to show the world the best version of ourselves yeh? hehe.


It was a fun weekend for sure :) I'm quite happy that the weekend made me forget about the weekdays! Nothing too memorable except a colleague leaving the company :( thinking when is it gonna be my turn? HAHAHHAHA.


Well...take care and I hope we all have a better week ahead of us :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites