#602

4:36 PM

Hey lovelies !

Raya holidays are around the corner !! You know what that means ? It's time to go to the Ramadhan bazaar more often before you regret HAHAHAH. Now that I think back, I haven't been there with my family yet this year.....which actually feels kinda weird, because it's actually become a yearly thing. Hmmm, maybe I'll grab the opportunity soon and go before it's over :)


Added selfies of myself because I don't want my blog to becomes too wordy HAHAHAHAHA SORRY.

And I don't know why, but I don't seem to have the Raya holiday feel in me this time. Too many sad news flying around recently. It's hard to stay happy when everything around you is negative. I'm probably one of those sad, negative people right now. If life is a rollercoaster, mine would be going down right now.... and I trust that soon I'll be taken on a ride that goes only up :) WOOHHH RECOGNIZE THAT LINE FROM TFIOS ANYONE ?? :D


Okay. Last selfie !

I actually have no idea what the purpose of this blog post is. It's not wrong for a blogpost to have no purpose right ? HAHAHA. I'm so sorry ! I just have too many plans for my blog and end up not executing them because I don't feel that I can maintain it at the standards I want. So I'll just work my way there, to make this little side mission of mine complete.

*preview* I'm working on some new covers right now :) Hopefully I'll be able to post one up before the holidays are over and before my exams start in August.

Stay happy and positive :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites