October W4 - Chaotic Neutral

6:19 PM

Hello lovelies!!!


Before reading this post... I'll just say that it's a complete mish mash of events that happened on the last week and more... Because I'm just doing a photo dump and then writing what I remember HAHAHA. So yes... this is one chaotic throwback post :P Enjoy!


The lighting isn't flattering but this maxi dress from Hook Clothing is my current fave fit!


I've finally made a visit to Bubble Gum Wax to get my legs waxed hehe. I prefer waxing over shaving hehe. The hair doesn't grow back as fast or as thick, and the overall cleanliness is the top! I liked the lady who did the waxing for me, her name was Nayli! Such a nice soul to talk to during the whole session. Also bonus points because she said my hair was pretty and soft! It's been AGES since I last heard compliments about my hair!!! She gets brownie points for that!!



This is the last picture I have of my long brown hair! I actually decided to colour it using my last bubble hair colour... but the before and after was barely any different LOL. Maybe I kept the colouring for too long... althought it hasn't expired :( So I decided to just chop off about 3 inches and go back to black! Some pictures at the end of this post do sport my new hair! See if you can tell the difference hehe. Personally, I feel like a s mall kid again LOL


gubai long hair I'll miss you... see you in a year or so...


When the dress is pretty you just gotta take more weird selfies :) Dress is from kaydanny!


On the weekend, I went to the cinema with le boyfie! We watched Shangchi at the 1 Utama. It's been such a crazy long time since we went on a proper date outside hehe. We decided to skip the popcorn because I'm still trying to restrict my diet for awhile, so I suggested lunch instead. We went to Hotpot Kitchen after so long! (this is like... our first outside date since the SOPs were relaxed LOL). So... we over ordered as usual HAHAHAH.


Then in the mood of eating, we even ordered extra popcorn at TGVs HAHAHAHHA. RIP DIET. We even got ourselves Cinnabon for supper HAHHAAHAH. I wanna cry sial. I think I just have a lot of temptations whenever I decide to restrict my food choices LOL. Happens every time HAHAHHAA.


We tried making sandwiches for lunch the other day for an attempt to eat healthier HAHA


Then we over ordered at Hotpot Kitchen hehehe


😍😍😍


We also tried this new place we saw at 1 Utama... I felt cheated LOL.


I also went to Cyberjaya just to get him Tacobell for lunch for him HAHAHAH dang am I best girlfriend yet? I got there at 12pm thinking I could order and delivery by 12.45pm? HAHAHA MAN I UNDERESTIMATED THE CROWD. It was a 1 hour ish queue to even get inside to the restaurant. And another 10 minutes ish to get the food. I delievered the food at... 1.45pm? It was crazy. The food is pretty good though! Like MCD but tacos LOL. I'm sorry I can't describe this beter hahaha!



We planned to go to Rocku on Friday as his birthday treat. Can I just say that we frickin loved the butter fish there??? The mussels were super good too! The beef is super meh, you can skip that. The pork is decent as well. All the vegetable sides were free flow but they tasted so good once you've grilled them! My personal favourites were the zucchini and tempura nuggets (after grilling!). Would come back when we're craving for seafood!!! 


We watched another movie that day too! Ron's Gone Wrong. It made me cry twice in the cinema. I recognize the feeling of having no friends so much I felt like I could see myself in the movie LOL It just hits you right in the feels because it's the truth about our current society. How the Internet and social media takes away the physical touch we're suppose to have with other people. It just shows how much it makes and breaks a person... it hurts...


Loved this shot that le boyfie took of me that day! It'll probably make a late debut on my Instagram hahah! Dress is from Hook Clothing as well!


Lastly, our updated couple picture! Cause it's been a long time since we actually took one together heheh! Taken with the front camera so it's quite grainy, But I love how it turned out :)


That's all my updates for October! hehe. May November bless us all with better fortunes, health, and love :) See ya!

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites