#605 - Writing

6:57 PM



Hi lovelies :)


Last month when Cuddles was still fluffy ! :) She's now very.... bald. Oops..



I've finally decided to get down to some action instead of just typing words that don't mean anything on my blog. Exactly how many times did I claim that I would update my blog more frequently and change my blog template ? Oh wait, I DID change my blog template. What do you think of it ? I think it looks pretty nice :) Maintaining the same colour palette, but a slightly different feel from it.



Like I mentioned earlier, (or not, I could have said it out to myself) , I've decided that LIVING the life instead of DOCUMENTING it would be the best for me. Sure, I get to see pictures of events that occured through this little diary I call my blog, but I get so absorbed trying to take a decent picture that I approve of to put on my blog, that I just... become a socially awkward turtle.



Or maybe because I feel that taking pictures would be.... a mood spoiler. Especially on dates, when all I want to think of is HIM, not my OOTDs and other beautiful things that I'd like so much to take pictures of. Nope. It's not a change that I can tolerate for long, but I guess I'll slowly find moderation between taking pictures and enjoying the moment. When I do, I'm sure an explosion of pictures will be back. But now just doesn't seem like the time for it.


I've planned a couple of things that I want to do and hopefully get around to do it properly this time. However, due to time constraints I'll only unveil all of that bit by bit after my STPM examintaions. It's like an AFTER-STPM to-do-list, so for now, please bear with me. Thank you for being a loyal reader, if you're still reading this. It means a lot to me. I won't promise that I'll make a comeback on my blog, but I do promise that your support keeps motivating me :)


Until my next update,
take care
:)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites