#430 - Sexayy Ladies

8:29 PM

Lunch at Manhattan Fish Market :)
 I ate alot for lunch. Hot&Roll, a slice of popiah and part of Jasmine's fish and chips ! HAHA. I feel so full. Right now, I don't even feel like eating dinner but because it's tempting I'm gonna eat it after finishing this post <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
Today is my/our first time going out with Chia Yan ! It's normally impossible to go out with her ! HAHAHA. Oh, and Malaysians with their Malaysia timing. Sam and I were there for an hour or so before the princess made her grand entrance. HEHEHEHE.

Me, Jasmine, Vonn the photobomber.
Karaoke !
Since Ampsquare closed down, the only place left for karaoke is RedBox ! We spent the rest of the day there. How would you summarise a karaoke session with screaming and fun and pictures and dancing and laughing and well, you know the drill right ?


I think I'll upload the rest of the pictures on facebook. Do look out for them !! I'm lazy to end this post properly. Sorry to disappoint you :( My empty stomach is getting to me.

You Might Also Like

4 lovebites