#429 - Eminence

8:08 PM


My last picture with the president's medal ! :) I don't know which one to put so I put both HAHAHAHA I've been keeping it for one year since I received it from Kar Yern. I finally passed it down to Wei Yit during the installation ceremony on the 19th. Take care of it for the next fiscal year !! This is probably the last time I'll be wearing my Leo uniform too....

Sexy dog distracting me from getting ready.
The gavel and president's medal :)
One year has passed since then. As I was making the speech on behalf of the outgoings, it was as though a rerun of the whole year passed by like a short film in my head. All the ups and downs, time spent, feelings and energy put into everything, yeah. Did I even do my best ? I would say yes and no. There are times when you're at your best and the times when you're not. I think you get when I mean.


This year's installation was definitely better than the one I organized. hehe. That's why I don't have any worries about the U8 BOD. I know that they can restore U8 to its former glory. They'll do the best, and better than this year for sure. How do I say this ? I'm a sucker for words of appreciation like this.

Last picture with the club banner (i think)
Time to hang this up :(

Being a Leo is awesome. Might be lonely for me, since none of my friends are Leos. But it was definitely worth my time these 5 years. The next step, would be to join an Omega club. But I'm having second thoughts about that. Well, time well tell.

My..... presents :P
Last year, Terence gave Eunice a brick for a present. HAHAHA. This year...... I got a brick. AND a broken stool / pencil holder. LOL. I can't help but love their wits. Thanks guys :P

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites

  1. Your dog not scared of radiation from your comp ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think she even knows what radiation is LOL

    ReplyDelete