#434 - Camwhore with Cuddles :)

3:29 PM


Good afternoon ! I got off on the wrong foot today. Felt the blues and dizziness. I am sick !!! This never changes. I always get sick before or during exams. Why ? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ??!! Even now I'm blogging with bottles of water around me and a sleeping dog and a packet of tissue. Being sick during an exam is hard. I couldn't even bring myself to study today. That's why I'm here blogging. Do I look slightly sick in the pictures ? I think so. It's probably because my eyes look so...........


Forget about me being sick. The only one who can entertain me now is Cuddles :) Sexy dog !!


Isn't she the cutest ? HEHEHEHE. Oh, and I can't wait for tomorrow ! The Gurupop's Show's next guest is MBLAQ !! How many of you are going to watch it ? Click her for details -> http://www.gurupop.net/share/gurupop-show/ep5/67757275706f7032323237 It's LIVE. L-I-V-E-LIVE !! I can't wait to see you guys :)

Going to get some sleep so that I'll be (hopefully) less sick by tuition. Cheerios !

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites

  1. It looks like you have a hair cut in the first two pictures. Anyway nice pictures !!!

    ReplyDelete