October W3 - Back to Work!

5:17 PM

Hello lovelies!!!


Wow. It feels so different to be back to work instead of working from home. I'm not sure if I prefer sitting at home or sitting in my car HAHAHA. Although the one thing I clearly noticed is how my eyes are no longer used to direct sunlight. I had to drive around with my eyes half closed while getting adjusted to the brightness of being outside again LOL. It's not that I haven't been leaving my house, I just don't leave my house at the crazy bright hours of the day HAHAHA. Evening sun is always easier on the eyes :P


In need of a haircut and hair dye! I'll probably self dye my hair over the weekend hehe. And book an appt for my haircut soon... it's getting so heavy LOL


Last Friday I was sick since morning... my sinusitis got the better of me. I really hate those kinda days.... because all I do is eat and sleep... and I can still sleep at night. My nose only stops running when I'm sleeping or eating LOL. All of this thanks to a pair of jeans I bought from Shopee. It came and smelled like SHIT. Like it was dipped in acid or something. I thought throwing it in the washing would help dispel all that odour but man was I so, so wrong about it. Not only did the smell not go away, it permeated and latched onto my other clothes!!! GG. I had to send all my shirts back into the washing. I wanted to throw the jeans immediately but mom was so insistent on soaking it in detergent for a whole day... I haven't seen or smelt those jeans yet.. it's such a poor product quality geez.


And oh! Here's my new YouTube video!!! I didn't get to upload it on the 19th as planned... because I forgot to edit it in time HAHAHA. Took me another day so I only uploaded it on the 20th. My goal was to maintain a 2 week gap between each video so that there would  be ample time... but I still screwed up that part HAHAHA


This week I still wasn't sure what to paint or journal or draw... so I ended up using the screenshot of my ROX in game wedding as an inspo to paint :) Didn't come out as I expected because of my skill level in painting (LOL) - but I'm glad I made myself do something artsy this week. It was probably one of the happier days the past week. Hope you enjoy the video!! hehe. As usual, feedback and comments and likes and subscribes are always appreciated HEHEHE


I meal prepped for my field days again! HAHAHA. Trying to lose some of that weight that crawled up to me from sitting at home 24/7 lol. Although I do realize I like seeing the same bright colours in my food HAHA. I always feel that something's not right if I can't see the greens lol.

I also started a new workout challenge with Hsuen! Time to reclaim the outside life eh? Hehe. 


On the 20th my sinus flared up again. My nose was running as much as it rained outside. Can I officially label rain or cold weather as an allergy lmao. I even wore a cute new dress that day!! And I only managed to meet one customer HAHAHA. Sickness > high vibrations. Pray I'm healthy by the next day!! Yet on the 21st my eyes were still teary and my nose runs a lil if there's too much bright sunlight around... I guess I'm now allergic to bright sun LOL jkjk. I should get better in the coming days :)

On this day, le boyfie cooked dinner for the fam! But can spot something off in the picture? HEHE

It's our doggo... begging for food again AHHAHA


And more of this food beggar! LOL. Featuring quiches from Kiutees! Their pastry is pretty good, this is our second order from them :)


Also I missed this milk!! So hard to find them :( I've only ever had luck with 7-11. They used to sell larger cartons in Giant but I can't really see them anymore. If anyone knows where to buy this do let me know!!


And allright. I think I'll stop here for this week.


Enjoy this updated picture of me that I took today HAHAHA. Makes me wanna do something about my fringe LOL. I'll update about my hair in next week's post then hehehe


Take care!! See ya in next week's update :D


You Might Also Like

0 lovebites