#513

10:40 AM

These pictures were all taken last Saturday when I went out !! We watched a movie titled "Andrea Bocelli" at the Setia City Mall in the afternoon. It felt like I was watching a concert on DVD. Haha. I had no idea what kind of movie it was until it actually started. The music was just soothing to the ears, so soothing that I almost fell asleep ! Oh, and a cinema with 6 people inside is a first timer for me ! hehe.


After the movie, we went to visit our cousin !! We decided to take a stroll around the housing area and the park. And we took ALOT of pictures. A total of 131. Haha. 



Oh, and my aunt's brownies were delicious !! Molten ~~ hehe. It made me feel like learning how to make some for myself :3 Maybe next time......

P/S : I like the colours of sunset, don't you ? Beautiful and breathtaking.

You Might Also Like

3 lovebites