#502

3:32 PM


Recently, I've been watching lots of anime !! I can barely remember the last time I watched anime nonstop. It's the only thing I do the whole day. And I realized why I stopped watching it in the first place. It's because all the series I was watching during that time were still ongoing ! I had to wait one week for a single episode to be out with the english subs ! I couldn't take the slowness of it. Neither could I stand cliffhangers.

But now that I'm watching it again, I'm watching completed series ! If I didn't forget, so far I've watched Say I Love You, Another, K, Sword Art Online, Uta no Prince Sama, D.Gray Man and currently I'm watching My Little Monster ! Are there any other series you would recommend me to watch ? Any genre is fine :D


My sister keeps reminding me that in 2 weeks time, SPM results will  be out ! I hope I did well during the exams. And I hope the results are good enough to secure a scholarship. The only problem now is where to go after my results are out. College ? Pre-U ? Form 6 ? Sigh. I don't even see a path infront of me. I need to do more thinking XD hahaha.



You Might Also Like

6 lovebites

  1. I don't watch anime but while changing channels, there's this anime called 'Hayate the combat butler'. LOL. I too, hope that my results can secure a scholarship :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahh i watched that anime before ! did you watch it ? :D let's hope for the best then ^^

      Delete
    2. I didn't really watch it...It's just that I find it a lil bit interesting...
      And yup everyone's hoping for the best ^^
      On that note, I can't believe I'm commenting way after midnight ...LOL

      Delete
    3. haha. if i'm not mistaken there's a second season for that show :) well... it's normal to be online after midnight anyways XD hehe

      Delete
  2. Haha, try watching the animes here i listed!!
    http://ayumiyamadakawaiidesu.blogspot.com/2013/02/anime-review.html

    ReplyDelete