#511

10:33 PM

My mum took us out for dinner because she was happy with my results !! :) Most people I know ask for something new like a new handphone, or a new laptop, or money, but it's times like these I prefer spending time with my family. I don't get to spend alot of time with my family so I was really happy when she brought up the idea :)

Though I was happy, I didn't like all the talking that went on. Further studies, scholarship, etc etc,... everyone is probably going through the same phase right now. I don't think I can keep my cool any longer if someone else comes up to me and asks what I plan to do right now. Truth is, I still don't know :)


We had dinner at Windmill ! :) The last time I was there for dinner was during Valentine's Day. I must say, the food this time tastes better, although a small bit of my lamb was burned. And I found a piece of hair in my lychee dessert. When we complained, they replaced it with a scoop of chocolate ice cream. Oh well. And the tea they served reminded me of the time I got to try all the different kinds of tea at China ! The bittersweet taste.... brought back memories :D


The sister :D Who didn't want to take a picture with me but would rather take a picture of herself instead....

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites