#508

4:23 PM


How's the colour of my fringe ? Yay or Nay ? I was just playing around though. It came off after awhile. 


I actually bought these a really long time ago, but I rarely use it. The feeling of my hair after using it is just..... not to my liking. It's like someone painted it and it became stiff and it also has that unhealthy feeling. I prize my hair alot. I was really bored today so I took it out to play with it for a little while :3

I was considering dying just a part of my hair. After all, I don't think my dark skin would look great with bright colours. Hehe. Though I haven't decided on a colour. I've been thinking of a purplish-grey colour, but that sort of colour tends to fade easily. Sigh. Or should I diss the whole idea ? Oh well.


And I'm really nervous. SPM results will be released on Thursday ! I can't wait for that day ! But I'm not really looking forward to it either. It means that I'll have to make my decision fast. My decision on my ambition, my career path, my further studies. It's time to settle on a decision. Not that I can :/

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites