#512 - Earth Hour

10:57 AM


Earth Hour. To be honest, I almost skipped participating in this event this year. I didn't want to miss it, so I asked my dad to drop me off at Sunway Pyramid instead of sending me back home. Hehe. I almost regretted my decision because I couldn't find a way home. So I met everyone, said HI, did what I have to, then left to catch the last bus home ~ Public transport aren't that safe at night :(

I probably stood among the crowd for about 10 minutes before leaving. Pretty short huh ? But I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures and meet with a friend I met on Gurupop ! Her name is Cai Yin ! :D I'll  be going to the Lunafly events with her soon ! I'm glad that I got to see her today :) Oh, and I liked the Sunway orchestra!! The music they played towards the end of the one hour event was simply amazing. Soothing to the ears. And they were all oldies !! Execpt when I heard Gangnam Style before I went back. I don't think the songs nowadays should have an orchestra version, they sound terrible to me.


I'm just feeling really glad that I did not miss out this year's celebration !! I feel happy when I see my friends' faces, even for a moment ! :) They were so engrossed in the event that I couldn't really say much to them!! Oh well. And I just realized that my blog is becoming more wordy right now. Hehe. I hope all of you did something to help our Earth during that hour :) Though lighting candles only pollutes the environment. I didn't bother to get a candle this year. It was finished. HAHA !! :D

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites