#510

2:23 PM

Thank you once again for congratulating me on my SPM achievement :) I guess I'm most happy when they tell me that they're proud of me ! hehe. In the early morning before collecting my results at school, I went to my primary school with Samantha. It's been about 4 years since I last visited my teachers there :) I was really surprised that some of them still remember me !! And well, no surprises if they couldn't. Haha.

I just realized that I did not take any pictures at school!! How did that slip my mind ?? I wanted to take pictures with my friends and teachers :( But I guess it's too late to turn back the clock. Here's some pictures when we left school to go to Summit for a movie :)


Yvonne and I met Wen Jun at the bus stop while waiting for Sam :)


We watched The Croods !! :) I was looking forward to that movie ever since I saw the trailer. It was really amusing !! And our whole row just laughed when the name "Douglas" came up because it's Sam's brother's name.


And by the way, please do follow my blog on Bloglovin as well ! Follow my blog with Bloglovin :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites