#505 - White Day 2013

7:19 PM

This is the second time I'm spending White Day with Naito !! :D You can check out my blogpost from last year if you want too ( http://nat-xo.blogspot.com/2012/03/374-splurge.html ). We were supposed to do some shopping, but I think we ended up walking and talking most of the time. Yupp. Just walking and talking. Hehehe. And we also had a karaoke session !


We had Korean food for lunch !! Kimchi !! Ahhhh and they had tons of JYJ and TVXQ posters around. Mostly JYJ though. 


Naito's lunchbox set ! A must to shake it before eating ! Hehe. I had bulgogi !! :) I still think the bulgogi at Namoo's and the one I ate at Korea were better. But still, I need to go around and eat more Korean food before I say which one tastes best to me :D


OOTD ! This is the first time I wore my cap out ! Hehe.

When we got bored of Times Square, we crossed over to Sungei Wang !! It has been a really long time since I last set foot there. Hehe. To be honest I was really tempted to buy most of the clothes I saw, but I refrained. In the end, Naito and I spent the remaining hours at a karaoke !!

It was pretty cool. Some of the Korean songs had romanized lyrics so we could sing along. And most of the Korean singers were under the "Chinese"category. Really ? -.-   I lost my voice pretty quick so I didnt bother singing too loud. Kekeke. I wish my voice lasted longer T.T


Because it was White Day, I proposed that we each give each other chocolates !! But I'm sorry I forgot to bring chocolate T______T  I still have no idea how it skipped my mind. Sigh. I shall remember to get you some before this year is over ! haha ! 


And the one thing we forgot to do this year was............................................... CAMWHORE !! I didn't even take a single picture WITH her. How many things slipped my mind that day oTL 

However, I'm still grateful that she spent the day with me ! :) Hehe. I hope I don't only see her once a year. That's too sad T.T

P/S : How was your White Day ? :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites