#506 - Plan B

11:28 AM

It has been such a long time since I last had an outing with my friends !! We opted for MidValley this time because they got bored of Sunway Pyramid. I hear you !! But that doesn't mean MidValley is a favourite. Haha. Before our movie started, we decided to have brunch together :)


Plan B was our plan b when the restaurant we wanted to eat at was closed for renovations. It was just there within our eyesight.And their caption outside, "Always have a Plan B" , sorta became a one second joke. Okay, maybe not.


Yvonne & Seng Zhao :)


My iced chocolate came with ice cream ! :D But the texture was much too thick for my liking.


Sam and I both ordered the same sandwich ! 


The design and layout of the restaurant was really nice as well. Oh, and I like the menu.

When life gives you lemons, make Lemonde !! :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites