#503 - Aladin

12:56 PM


I finished watching Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun yesterday !! I am not satisfied with the ending :/ I really don't like it when animes end with unsatisfying endings. Sigh. Or animes that finish running... but the story isn't complete ! You have to pick up the manga to know the ending. And then the manga has slow updates or is stopped. Do you have any idea how that feels ??


Jeng jeng jeng ~ It's been awhile since I last edited pictures ! What do you think about the pictures in this post? Haha. I'm sorry, I got bored. I hardly edit my pictures anyway. I like the colour feel in these pictures. I ended up editing them all the same way. Oops.


Thanks to the above picture, I now realise that I have a dot on my right ear. HAHAHAHAHA. How oblivious have I been for 18 years ?

Oh, and I've decided to cover two japanese songs !! Thanks to Uta no Prince-sama ~! The tracks for the anime are just beautiful. Hopefully I can post them up soon ! It'll be my first time doing a japenese cover, and  should I try doing an acapella cover as well ? hahaha.

pictures edited at http://pixlr.com/o-matic/ with Aladin

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites