#523

2:28 PM



Hello everyone !! It's been a few days since I last blogged, and I want to take the time to thank those of you who wished me on my birthday ! :) I really appreciate that you take a few minutes off just to wish me a simple "Happy Birthday!". It doesn't matter if Facebook reminded you, or even if you forgot about it and wished me late. I feel really grateful for that.

It's days like these that I reminisce the times back when I was in secondary school. I would be anticipating how my friends would try to surprise me on my birthday ! To think that I would have a quiet celebration this year.... hmmm.... I guess I really do miss schooling !!



I had an early birthday dinner last Saturday at Coliseum. Have you heard of it before ? It's an old shop located at Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman. It's been around since the 1920s !! They preserved and maintained the place really well if you asked me. Your opinion might differ from mine though. The place certainly gave off nostalgic vibes, as if I were taken on a trip back in time. The waiters were both old and young. I assume that the older ones have been there for a really long time. They certainly knew how to recommend food :)



They tied bibs for us because we ordered sizzling steak. Heh. It felt really awkward to eat like that.....


After dinner, we walked down the streets for awhile. I just realized that I have never really walked down the streets in KL before... It was a refreshing experience :) We went to Soho after that. The outside somehow reminded me of a place at Orchard Road, Singapore. The exterior was really similar !! The road crossing before, the tree, ... even my sister said it reminded her of Singapore !! But they're not exactly the same though :)


There was a really big crowd because of the ongoing sales !! I found it really hard to navigate in there. The upper floors were less crowded, thankfully. I really dislike crowded areas. They make it so hard to breathe, and when it comes to shopping, people can be really rough at times too.


Natalie and I didn't buy anything though. In fact, I don't think we've bought anything lately. Hmmmm. Everything just looks the same to us right now I guess. Either that or we just have no mood to do some shopping !! haha.




Oh, and in 2 weeks time I'll be starting form 6 at SMK Seafield :) I'm getting really nervous right now. It's been awhile since I've been schooling..... I'd better do some revision before I reallly forget everything I've learnt so far !!! I haven't used my brain in a really a long time @.@  Okayyyy.,,,, .... will tackling a few sudoku puzzles help ? Hahaha. If you're gonna be at seafield , let me know ok ? :)


You Might Also Like

0 lovebites