#521 - ASC Rehearsal

9:31 PM

Hello everyone !! I'm not sure if you saw my facebook posts, but last Wednesday, I was on the After School Club rehearsals with Eric Nam and Hanbyul of LEDApple !! I wasn't the only person though. There were others as well ! :)

We were allowed to take screenshots and stuff, but it because it was my first time on Google Hangout I didn't know which button was which, and I realized that I didn't take any screenshots !! We weren't allowed to take screenshots during the rehearsals so I used my phone to take a few ^~^ They aren't really clear though.


Hanbyul and Eric during he rehearsals !! Most of us got to stay for 2 rehearsals straight !! ^~^ 


The three unnis who were substituting for the ZE:A FIVE members !! Hehe. I was the one preparing missions for them... I made them do the Gwiyomi player, say I Love You in 5 different languages, beatbox (upon Hanbyul's suggestion) and dance !! hehe. They were really sporting albeit being a little shy and nervous.

I really want to thank Katy and Pia and the ASC staff for this amazing chance !! I have this feeling that it'll never come by again,  if it does.... I'm probably a very lucky girl :3 hehehe. I also met many new friends from different parts of the world from this hangout !! And we all had the same wonderful experience together !! I still can't get that feeling off my chest !! Definately something I want to try again... :)

Don't forget to catch the first show tomorrow (17th April) at 4PM Malaysian time !! hehe. I'll be watching of course ~~~ (I hope!)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites