#519 - Help Me Find A Way

12:34 PM


I first heard the English version of this song, Innocent and Young, at Lunafly's showcase here in Malaysia ! I immediately took a liking to it and decided that when the album comes out, I would definately make a cover of this song. But when I compared the Korean and English version, I liked the Korean version better. So here's my cover of Lunafly's Help Me Find A Way ~




There wasn't an instrumental for this song so I recorded my voice over it. Hopefully it doesn't sound too bad to you. What do you think ?? :) I know I'm still bad with the higher parts.  Oh well. My vocal range wasn't that wide to begin with. I just do what I like to do ! Hehe.

Oh, and I'm working on a piano cover right now !! This is the first time I've finished writing down the scores for all the verses and pre-chorus. All that's left would be the chorus, bridge and ending !! I hope it'll be done so I can share it with you :)) Any guess on what song that'll be ? Get it right and I'll buy you chocolate !! HINT : LEDApple :D


:)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites