#464 - Ignite Love Kpop Charity Concert

12:00 PM


Yesterday, I attended the Ignite Love Kpop Charity Concert by 3rd Wave and Grace Community Services. There were two sessions, one at 4PM and the other at 8PM. I attended the 4PM session with Delnah ! Thanks for coming along on such a short notice :) 


Our tickets !! Number 2 and 94 ! VIP ENTRY = front seat and autograph session :)



Like almost every single event, they don't start on time. But I'm really glad I came for this event. The orphanage, RUMAH KIDS, has been one of the homes I helped out during my time as a Leo club member. And some of them are my juniors from school ! It was great to talk to them and see them perform :) I'm going to miss seeing them in school... since I won't be going to school anymore :(


Kpop medley by Grace School. (if I heard that right, if it's wrong, I'm sorry!) They performed so many songs !! I would have danced along but oh well :3 hehehe. Spot the guy on the big screen ! Looks familiar ? heheheh


Brian and Johnny came out to perform first :) Alexander joined them later on ! 


Brian and Alexander ! HEHE. Brian told us that Johnny and Alexander were really nervous before the performance ! Johnny ended up being stiff during performance, while Alexander ate 5 tuna sandwiches before it started. LOL.


Alexander kept talking about him being the maknae of 3rd wave ! HEHE. He even introduced himself that way.. And then he brought up U-KISS :') He talked about how he was always the hyung in U-KISS and now in 3rd wave, he's the maknae !! He jumped about like a lil xander bunny and looked really happy about it ! hahaha !

Brian then said he wasn't the oldest either, but the band members !! Oh, he called them ahjussi. Haha. All of them must be really close :)


The autograph session was really rushed. The que was really long too. I didn't get to talk to them much because they kept rushing us. And the no pictures thingy :/ Sigh. They should have just organized the autograph session on another day so we can take our time to talk to them and not just look at them up close.

Xander talked to Delnah T________T While I'm there just............. frozen. LOL. You know what I mean ? I bought their album too :) My favourite song ? Looking for the Day :) Which reminds me, there was a session where they asked what song Xander sang in the album... I knew the answer but I didn't say it out :/ Sorry Xander T____T I only had eyes to see you but my mouth was shut. LOL.


Yeah, it was really great to spend time with Delnah !! It's been a few months since I last saw her... You know that feeling of meeting up with an old friend right ? HEHEHE. And getting to see Brian and Alexander and 3rd wave........ That made my day even better :) I hope they come again next year ~

P/S : Picture quality of the pictures might differ because some of them are from my camera, some from my phone, and some are still shots from videos :) Sorry if the quality is really bad ! This is why I wanted a dslr or at least a compact slr :/

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites