#472 - Sight Seeing at Singapore

9:11 PM

I wouldn't recommend driving down to Singapore. My sister got car sick and I got fed up at the immigration area. Actually, we all did. It really brought down the mood at that moment. I really wanted to go to Sentosa Island and Universal Studio, but due to the time constrain we couldn't :(


Upon arriving in Singapore, Billy took us around to see the city. And then we checked in at the hotel. But we couldn't get our rooms until 5PM. And for wifi, we had to buy it. Like seriously ? Do you expect me to pay for a 24 hour excess to WIFI when I'm not even going to be there the whole time ? -________-

I wanted to meet up with Yi Wei and Jia Yu as well, but I couldn't get hold of them because I didn't have their numbers. I tried asking Chee Ching but she doesn't have them too. Without wifi I obviously can't get to twitter and my packet data wasn't working T________T wae ??? I'm sorry unnis !! Can't meet you guys T.T


Outfit of the day !




Wasting time at the hotel. Still can't believe my sister was watching football. And who's influence would that be ? hmmmmmmmmmmm *stares*


I WILL EAT YOUUUUUU. Okay sorry T_____________T


Walked around Orchard Road at night. We didn't do much and we didn't buy anything. Hence, I can only conclude this trip as sight seeing T________T sigh.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites