#469 - NU'EST : The Face to Face in Malaysia

12:34 PM


Thanks to 8tv Nite Live , I won a pair of normal passes to see NU'EST yesterday night at the MIECC  Thank you so much !! Hehehe. I was supposed to buy a Gold Pass but my mum said no T^T So I gave up on the showcase and the two day events ~

And I was supposed to go to Klang for my sister's late birthday celebration with but......... I skipped it. They didn't really mind I guess. They said I have a lot of luck with Korea. Maybe it's true ? But I don't want to push my luck to far  eheheheh.


*WARNING. Spazz Post ! 


They performed all the songs except for Happy Birthday. When will we ever get to hear Baekho's solo ? T_______T I really envied the lucky people who got chosen during the lucky draw !

The first group had the members do something special for them :) And they picked the names from a box. Minhyun called a girl on stage !! PHONE CALL !! OMO Minhyun sang, JR did a sexy dance, Ren did aegyo, Baekho showed his muscles and gave a hug, while Aron..... He took selcas with the girl !! And because he didn't know it was already taken, he kept pressing the button and ended taking lots and lots of selcas !! *envy* T_______T

The second group had to do catwalks XD There were 3 cameras and they get their pictures taken with NU'EST !! Most of them had couple shots... heart shapes, peace sign , etc  Wish I was lucky enough oTL They even won autographed albums  There was a posing session as well right after the catwalk ! REN LAID DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND POSED  you cute yet sexy man 

During the HI5 session, I got to see them close up ! They definately look better in person !! And their hands  So big and soft ! Softer than mine T________T how do i get soft hands like them ? orz Baekho wore sunglasses during the hi5 ! And Ren holds people's hands before he lets go ! Did I mention Ren was just beautiful ? Even more in person  Couldn't take my eyes off him. Almost forgot to Hi5 with JR D:

I should stop here. Sorry for the lack of pictures. Try finding them on twitter or facebook :) The most I have is a video of them leaving the showcase hall T___________T I was too short to see anything. The only view I had were the gaps between people's heads. LOL.


These were some of the merchandise they were selling :)


Thank you for following me to the concert ! Hehe ! She was more excited than me !


I bought the autographed album  and because they were opened we could choose our photocards  I choose Ren's, of course  loves ! A girl was looking for Baekho's photocard as well, BUT THERE WERE NONE T__________T they checked each signed album and there were no Baekho photocards T____T

I think I posted on twitter that this is my second autographed album ? I just realized it's actually my thrid. LOL. But I'm loving it  kekekek can't wait for them to come back soon :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites