#465 - December

8:52 PM


It's been awhile since I last took pictures. Life for the past few months has just been me, books and papers. You read that right ! And after that long period of time studying for SPM, my life feels so empty right now. I literally have nothing to do !

I want to work part time, but *coughs* and *coughs* ....... These situations won't let me work !! I am in need of money :( I don't want to keep spending my mother's money. Trying my shot at independance .... a long way to go. *sigh*

I also feel like expanding my blog. Should I make a facebook page for it ? I've got the future posts all scheduled up already so........ thinking and thinking and thinking. I'm wondering if this is the direction I want to go for. But anyways, stay update for big changes coming soon :)


Don't be disappointed if it's not what you think :(
See you guys soon !

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites